With the Invisalign technique you can have the smile you always wanted, without traditional metal braces.
Invisalign can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns and studies have shown it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well. Your treatment is nearly invisible, almost no one will be able to tell you are wearing Invisalign. You can smile more during as well as after your treatment and because you can remove Invisalign you can eat and drink what you like.
So far over 11 million patients worldwide have more reasons to smile – thanks to Invisalign. It is a clear, removable and comfortable treatment method.
Invisalign works with a sequence of individually manufactured advanced clear aligners. Each aligner is worn for 22 hours a day for one or two weeks.
These slowly move the teeth into the position. All Invisalign patients will receive a detailed treatment plan.
- A scan of the patient’s teeth, photographs and any necessary X-rays
- A clin-check treatment plan: a customised video created by Invisalign and the orthodontist showing what the end result will look like
- Ther monitoring of the treatment at regular intervals (usually every 6-8 weeks)
- The fine-tuning or minor tweaking at the end (also known as refinement) to ensure you receive the best end result
- A set of retainers to ensure that you always maintain your perfect smile
- The follow-up after treatment for the first 12 months to ensure that the retainers are sufficiently maintaining your smile